Best Western Plus Kelly Inn
4706 S 108th Street, Omaha, NE 68137-2301
Phone: 402/339-7400 | Fax: 402/339-5155 | 99 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
A great Omaha hotel combines a fantastic location with the kind of service that makes each guest feel right at home.
At the Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, guests are close to the most popular attractions including the Omaha Zoo and the TD Ameritrade Park, as well as countless local diners and shops. Plus, with an indoor water playland for the kids, it is the ultimate place to stay for the next family vacation. Omaha hotels are designed to make traveling as a group comfortable and enjoyable, whether travelers are here for a night or a longer stay.
Conveniently located off of Interstate 80, it is easy to get to and from this welcoming Omaha hotel. Guests are conveniently close to CenturyLink Center Omaha, and business travelers with Werner and Pitney Bowes depend on this property to be a cozy home away from home. Whether it is a meeting with CenturyLink or a special event that brings guests to the region, staying at a quiet, clean hotel gets things started right.
The generous meeting space at this Omaha hotel is used for meetings, gift openings for weddings, and even small family reunions. It provides a space to take care of business or enjoy a special occasion. However, it is the guest rooms that really shine. Enjoy refrigerators and microwaves in all rooms. Some guest rooms are pet-friendly, so feel free to bring the whole family.
Rates are always competitive, and the staff at this Omaha hotel strives to provide the best possible service. From business to leisure, every guest deserves to feel at ease when traveling.
Book a relaxing stay at the Best Western Plus Kelly Inn and take advantage of the friendliest hotel in town!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Indoor pool Heated
- Complimentary breakfast
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Complimentary full breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Baggage hold
- Safe deposit box
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Audio/visual equipment
- Mail services
- Conference facilities
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Hot tub
- High-speed Internet access
- Free newspaper
- Stationary bike
- Universal gym
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Inter corridor
- Express check out
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus kelly inn in Omaha.
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus kelly inn in Omaha, Nebraska is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 41.211835 / Latitude: -96.082045
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: North. Take Interstate 680 West to L Street East Exit, and then to 108th Street. The Best Western Plus Kelly Inn is located on right side of intersection.
From: South. Take Interstate 29 North to Interstate 80 West. Proceed to L Street East Exit and continue traveling East to 108th Street. The Best Western Plus Kelly Inn is located on right side of intersection.
From: East. Take Interstate 80 West to the L Street East Exit. Proceed to 108th Street. The Best Western Plus Kelly Inn is located on your right.
From: West. Take Interstate 80 East to the L Street East exit. Proceed to 108th Street exit. The Best Western Plus Kelly Inn is located on your right.
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
You can spend an entire day exploring Omaha, looking for just the right spot to enjoy your night. Hoping to find a cold brew, decent people, and incredible memories. During your next visit, be sure to check out the Brickway Brewery & Distillery for just that kind of spot.
Known as Omaha's only combination brewery and distillery, Brickway is a must-visit destination if you're into brews or the fine fermentations. Brickway is also known to be Omaha's first distillery to open since prohibition. Tours are available Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
Among the wide range of excellent attractions to visit during your next stay in Omaha, the CenturyLink Center Omaha should be near the top of the list. You can find this multi-use venue near downtown Omaha, just north of Interstate 480, and adjacent to the Lewis and Clark Landing Park.
Opened in 2003, CenturyLink Center Omaha seats up to 18,320 people for events. Prior to 2011, the venue was named Qwest Center Omaha. In all, this convention center and event venue in North Downtown, a charming Nebraska neighborhood, is 1.1 million square feet.
Plan your next visit to Nebraska, and bring the whole family. A stay in Omaha should yield some aquatic adventures at CoCo Key Water Park. This indoor water park is 65,000 square feet of exciting fun for all ages.
You'll find CoCo Key Water Park just north of Interstate 80, between 72nd Street and 67th Street. As you explore this premier Omaha water park, be sure to check out top attractions like the Coral Reef Cavern, the Sun Deck, Coconut Grove Adventure River, or the Parrot's Perch.
N.P. Dodge Memorial Park
Formally N.P. Dodge Memorial Park, Dodge Park is located in Omaha on an 1804 campsite of the Lewis & Clark expedition.
This beautiful park along the Missouri River is a wonderful place to enjoy the outdoors in eastern Nebraska. Visitors to the park enjoy swimming, fishing, boating and water skiing in the river.
The soccer fields, tennis courts, baseball fields, and horseshoe pits, are great park facilities allowing for quality time spent at Dodge Park.
Enjoy a picnic lunch under one of the pavilions and relax in this 445-acre park in northern Omaha.
You'll no doubt have plenty to see and do during your next visit to Nebraska. From the numerous outdoor recreation destinations, to the College Baseball World Series – Omaha will yield fun-filled days. Be sure to visit the Douglas County Historical Society.
Also known as the DCHS, Douglas County Historical Society is not far from downtown Omaha, and is technically located within the General Crook House at Fort Omaha. Their mission is to preserve and present the history of Douglas County to the public.
Set on the west banks of the Missouri River, Eppley Airfield (OMA) serves the city of Omaha and other communities in eastern Nebraska and western Iowa, including Carter Lake and Council Bluffs. The largest airport in the state, OMA covers 2,650 acres with one terminal and three runways.
OMA supports over 90 commercial flights each day, and is a focus city for Frontier Airlines. OMA is served by the following major airlines: American, Delta, Frontier, Southwest, United, and US Airways.
During your next family visit to Nebraska, you'll no doubt be in search of fun places to visit for all involved. Near downtown Omaha, be sure to check out the Family Fun Center XL, one of the premier family destinations found in the state.
At Family Fun Center XL, you'll find a variety of activities the whole family will enjoy. From the arcade to the lazertag arena, there's rarely a stop in the action. Don't miss the paintball range, glow golf, or the very filling and tasty buffet.
Make the most of your next visit with the family to Omaha – head for Fun-Plex. Found near downtown, just east of 72nd Street, and south of Highway 275, Fun-Plex is one of Nebraska's premier family adventure parks. It's ideal for nearly all ages.
Fun-Plex is Nebraska's biggest family amusement park, and features the state's only roller coaster. There are water-based rides, mini golf, and even things like scavenger hunts and arts & crafts for all ages. Fun-Plex is a must-visit in Omaha.
As you draw up plans for what to see and where to go in Nebraska, be sure to include a healthy amount of time for exploring Omaha. Near the top of any to-do list for visiting Omaha should be the Joslyn Art Museum.
Found nearly at the heart of downtown Omaha, adjacent to the campus of Creighton University, the Joslyn Art Museum is one of the premier art-based destinations in the state. Established in 1931, the Joslyn Art Museum features a wide range of permanent and revolving exhibits.
Prepare to enjoy a day of trains and other choo-choos during your next visit to Nebraska. In the South Omaha neighborhood, check out the very fun and always popular Kenefick Park. Spread across 78 acres, this park was created in 1891.
As you explore the grounds of the Lauritzen Gardens, where Kenefick Park is located, head for the southwest point – this will yield the best view of the part, overall, and a sightline of Interstate 80. Be sure to see the two best trains here: the Union Pacific Centennial 6900, and the Union Pacific Big Boy 4023.
Of the many distinguished and iconic attractions to explore during your next visit to Nebraska, be sure to add the Lauritzen Gardens to the top of your list. Few destinations in Omaha yield such fun and edifying adventures as Lauritzen Gardens.
As Omaha's official botanical gardens, Lauritzen Gardens is found within the South Omaha neighborhood. Opened in 1982, the Lauritzen Gardens is open year round, with many of the attractions within blooming heavily during spring – don't miss the Lauritzen Gardens Arboretum.
While there are many impressive reasons to visit Nebraska – from the top-flight college athletics, to the historic and unique attractions – one of them may just stand out about the rest: Love's Jazz & Arts Center. You can find this spot in the North Omaha neighborhood.
Part music and entertainment venue and party history museum, Love's Jazz & Arts Center is a premier destination to visit if you have a soft spot for music. There are few places in the country where you can find a comprehensive overview of African American arts and culture.
Your next visit to Nebraska should be met with fun-filled days – there are loads of outdoor adventures to be had, historic sites to explore, and family-friendly destinations to check out. After a day full of these exploits, settle down at the local Lucky Bucket Brewing Co. and enjoy a pint or two.
What started in 2008 as several friends brewing their first successful batch of session beer, Lucky Bucket Brewing Co. has grown into a premier beer maker in the state. Each year, the brewer hosts and sponsors the very fun Lucky Bucket Run. Be sure to try their Pre-Prohibition style lager.
The state of Nebraska, though known for many things – wide open ranges, corn, college football – is home to the Mormon Trail Center at Historic Winter Quarters. Plan your next visit to the Omaha area and be sure to visit this historic and iconic site.
Start any day of exploration at the Mormon Trail Center at the aptly named Mormon Trail Visitor Center. Here, you'll find all the relevant information you'll need to maximize your fun and education at the center. Guided tours are free, and you'll get a glimpse into the lives of those who lived in the last 1800's Nebraska.
Omaha Children's Museum
Children enjoy discovering how things work in the center's many hands-on exhibit in this educational learning environment.
Kids love learning about science, art, and culture in the Imagination Playground, Creative Arts Center, Charlie Campbell Science & Technology Center, Science & Technology Learning Lab, and Sandy's Splish Splash Garden.
Special events, workshops. and camps are also fun ways to spend time in the Omaha Children's Museum.
Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium
Originally opened in 1894 as Riverview Park Zoo, Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium is easily accessed from I-80, just southeast of downtown.
Explore the 130-acres Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium on your next visit to Nebraska – it's an ideal way to entertain the family for an afternoon.
Be sure to check out popular exhibits like the Lied Jungle, one of the largest indoor rain forests attractions in the world. Enjoy lunch or a snack at Durham's TreeTops Restaurant.
Orpheum Theater, Omaha
The Orpheum Theater was established in 1927, thought the site was home to the Creighton Theater – built in 1895.
Visit this magnificent theater to see the ornate architectural details dating back to 1927 in the Grand Lobby, Entrance Lobby, and Slosburg Hall.
The theater hosts performances like Opera Omaha and Broadway Across America-Omaha, and offers refreshments in the Anne Thorne Weaver Lounge.
Strategic Air & Space Museum
Established in 1959, the Strategic Air & Space Museum is a commemoration to U.S. Air Force military aircraft located in eastern Nebraska.
Set in Ashland just southwest of Omaha, the museum 300,000-square-foot structure featuring a glass atrium, two aircraft hangars, and a 200-seat theater.
The Strategic Air & Space Museum features a permanent collection of aircrafts once operated by the Strategic Air Command, consisting of three Avro Vulcan, a McDonnell XF-85 Goblin, and a Rockwell B-1A Lancer.
Kids are welcome to explore the children's interactive gallery.
College baseball fans across the globe are undoubtedly familiar with Omaha – it does, after all, host the annual College World Series. Since 1950, the Johnny Rosenblatt Stadium was the host venue, but since 2011, the host venue was changed to the new TD Ameritrade Park.
Make plans to visit Omaha soon and check out this impressive baseball facility. TD Ameritrade Park seats 24,505 fans. Incidentally, TD Ameritrade Park is also the home of Creighton University Bluejays baseball team. You can find this premier baseball stadium on Mike Fahey Street, between 13th Street and 10th Street in the heart of Nebraska.
Housed in a former Union Pacific Rail Station from 1931, the Durham Museum is an impressive history museum set in Omaha.
After the station was donated to the city in 1973, this modest museum opened in 1975. After extensive renovations in 1995, 2004, and 2007, the museum was expanded with additional galleries and square footage.
In 2002, the museum became an affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution. Visit this incredible learning center to view the collection of historical Nebraska artifacts, photographs, documents, and exhibits.
Take your time strolling through the Baright Home & Family Gallery, the Union Station Gallery, and the Bishop Clarkson Community Gallery.
From the cobblestone streets, to the charming blend of shops, art galleries, and high-end eateries and pubs, The Old Market is Omaha's premier nightlife destination. From downtown Omaha, head east along Douglas Street and you'll find this eclectic neighborhood adjacent to the Heartland of America Park.
Some of the state's premier attractions are found within The Old Market Arts & Entertainment District. Be sure to check out things like Mangelsen – Images of Nature Gallery, or the Blue Barn Theatre, Omaha's premier off-Broadway playhouse. For a charming tour of the Omaha, visit the Magical Journey Carriage Service for clip-clop-clip-clop adventure.
University of Nebraska at Omaha
Established in 1908, UNO’s 158-acre campus is home base for nearly 15,000 students.
UNO is also home to the Nebraska–Omaha Mavericks – compromised of 15 varsity teams and playing home games at Al F. Caniglia Field, Ralston Arena, Lee & Helene Sapp Fieldhouse, CenturyLink Center Omaha, and the HPER Building.
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Established in 1880, the University of Nebraska Medical Center is a public, research and academic medical center within the University of Nebraska System.
UNMC consists of several colleges, including the College of Medicine, College of Nursing, College of Pharmacy, College of Public Health, and the School of Allied Health Professions.
Also nearby is the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry.
Visit the World's Largest Ball of Stamps
Attention stamp collectors, Nebraska is home to the World's Largest Ball of Stamps.
Set in western Omaha, this roadside attraction is located in the Leon Myers Stamp Center, part of the Boys Town Visitors Center – a 900-acre childcare facility founded in 1917.
What began in 1953 by the Boys Town Stamp Collecting Club became the World's Largest Ball of Stamps – coming in at 600 pounds, and measuring 32 inches in diameter.
The ball is said to include 4,655,000 canceled stamps, and was first featured in the “Ripley's Believe It Or Not” column in 1955.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 7.00 mile(s) from Boys Town, national historic landmark
- 10.00 mile(s) from Henry Doorly Zoo
- 10.00 mile(s) from Lauritzen Gardens
- 10.00 mile(s) from TD Ameritrade Park Omaha, home of the College World Series
- 11.00 mile(s) from Orpheum Theater
- 11.00 mile(s) from Joslyn Art Museum
- 12.00 mile(s) from CenturyLink Center Omaha
- 16.00 mile(s) from Union Pacific Museum
- 20.00 mile(s) from Strategic Air & Space Museum, WWII & Cold War aircraft
- 4.00 mile(s) from Oakview Mall
- 4.00 mile(s) from Westroads Mall
- 5.00 mile(s) from Borsheim's, jewelry
- 5.00 mile(s) from Crossroads Mall
- 7.00 mile(s) from Nebraska Furniture Mart
- 12.00 mile(s) from Old Market, historic area with unique shops
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 4.00 mile(s) from Fun Plex, water park, rides
- 13.00 mile(s) from Harrah's Casino
- 13.00 mile(s) from Ameristar Casino
- 13.00 mile(s) from Bluff Run Casino
- Across the street from Brewburgers, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday-Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Sunday
- Across the street from Village Inn, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 5:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. Sunday-Wednesday, 5:30 a.m. to 2 :00 a.m. Thursday, 5:30 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. Friday-Saturday
- 0.30 mile(s) from Valentino's, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Friday-Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Sunday
- Adjacent to Maru Sushi & Korean Grill, bar/lounge, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, Mon-Sat 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday 4:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Japanese / Korean options
- Adjacent to Abelardo's, fast food, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Los Compadres, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, daily 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Adjacent to Hog Wild BBQ, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Corkscrew Wine & Cheese, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Mon-Thurs 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Fri & Sat 11 a.m. to Midnight, Sunday Noon to 8 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Famous Dave's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, steaks, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Friday-Saturday, 11:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pasta Amore, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Mon-Fri 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday 4:30 p.m. to 11 p.m., Sunday CLOSED
- 1.00 mile(s) from Don Carmelo's Pizzeria, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Mon-Thurs 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Fri & Sat 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Jaipur Brewing CO, bar/lounge, Indian, open for: dinner, Sun-Thurs 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., Fri & Sat 4:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Indian Cuisine and they also brew their own Indian Ale.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Cheddar's Casual Cafe, cafe, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 1l:00 p.m. daily.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Applebee's, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday-Friday, 11:00 a.m. to Midnight Saturday, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Anthony's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, steaks, 2:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, 2:00 p.m. to Midnight Saturday and closed on Sunday.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Charlie's on the Lake, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday-Friday, 4:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Saturday, 4:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Okinawa Sushi Bar & Grill, bar/lounge, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily Japanese/Chinese
- 3.00 mile(s) from Red Lobster, bar/lounge, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Sunday-Thursday, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Friday-Saturday
- 3.00 mile(s) from Buffalo Wings & Rings, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m to 12 p.m. Friday & Saturday. 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday
- 4.00 mile(s) from Maria's, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, 4:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday-Saturday and closed Sunday.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Upstream Brewery, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Tues-Thurs 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., Fri & Sat 11 a.m. to Midnight Sunday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sells Omaha Steaks plus other wonderful dishes.
- 6.00 mile(s) from The Drover, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner, Mon-Fri 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. and Sunday 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Gorat's, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner, Mon-Thurs 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday CLOSED.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Johnny's Italian Steak, bar/lounge, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner, Mon-Thurs 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Fri & Sat 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Italian twist on Omaha Steaks
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Omaha. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean