Best Western Plus Lincoln Inn & Suites
2201 Wildcat Circle, Lincoln, NE 68521
Phone: 402/438-0088 | Fax: 402/438-0060 | 97 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Lincoln's #1 rated hotel on TripAdvisor® is located conveniently off Interstate 80 and North 27th Street. You'll enjoy our free full hot breakfast with real scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, gluten-free options, lactose free option, freshly baked items, and much more!
Our guests are always our priority, while staying here you will enjoy complimentary high-speed Internet access, free full hot breakfast, pool, hot tub, 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center and many other upgraded guest amenities. Our tastefully appointed guestrooms provide guests with added comforts, such as plenty of pillows, a 42-inch flat screen television, refrigerator, single serve coffee maker and desk and with our 950 square feet of sophisticated, flexible meeting space for small business meetings, receptions, reunions and more. It's easy to see why our hotel is the place to stay in Lincoln.
Our brand new Best Western Plus hotel is just minutes away from local area attractions such as the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lancaster Event Center, Abbott Sports Complex, the Historic Haymarket, Lincoln Zoo, Memorial Stadium, State Capitol, St. Elizabeth and Bryan LGH Hospitals, and Hawks baseball field, just to name a few. Whether it is restaurants, shopping or entertainment you're never more than a few minutes away!
Enjoy the best Lincoln has to offer with our friendly, informal and affordable hotel perfect for families, couples, business travelers. An excellent value, ideal location and unbeatable hospitality are what you will find at the Best Western Plus Lincoln Inn & Suites, book now!
Pets not accepted.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Indoor Pool
- High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Free Full Brkfst
- Free Breakfast
- HIGH-SPEED INTERNET ACCESS, Wireless
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, Waffles, Scrambled Eggs, Crispy Bacon, Sausage, Hash Browns, Freshly Baked Muffins, Fruits, Yogurts, Pastries and more
- Indoor pool Heated 8:00a.m.-11:00p.m.
- Hot tub 8:00a.m.-11:00p.m.
- Exercise facility, 24-hour a great fitness facility with treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike, weights, and more.
- Weight lifting equipment, includes a rubber coated dumbbell set and a multi-functional trainer BOC-PFT-V2
- Universal gym, includes two station multi-functional trainer BOC-PFT-V2 24 Hours
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridors
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, 24 hours, fee of $2.00
- Dry cleaning
- Express check in, based on availability on the day of check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, based on availability on the day of check out
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television, HDTV with HBO®, CNN, Fox News, ESPN, NFL Network, etc.
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Business center, available 24-hours. free, two workstations, all in one printer
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Meeting facilities. One meeting room, 950 square feet, seats up to 49 classroom style. It has a 70-inch Smart TV.
- Convenience store/Sundry 24 hours. Beverages, snacks, toiletries, etc.
- Hearing impaired services, TDD phones
- Physically challenged facilities, pool lift, hot tub lift
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, free
- Cold weather hook-ups, exterior outlets, no cords
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Best Western Plus Lincoln Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus lincoln inn & suites in Lincoln.
Best Western Plus Lincoln Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western plus lincoln inn & suites in Lincoln, Nebraska is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.878665 / Latitude: -96.686575
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Lincoln Municipal Airport. Head northwest on West Adams Street, turn right onto NW 12th Street. Turn left to merge onto I-80 E/US-77 N. and take Exit 403 for 27th Street toward State Fair Park. Turn right onto North 27th Street and then turn right onto Whitehead Drive and the Best Western Plus Lincoln Inn & Suites is just ahead.
From: Westbound I-80. Take Exit 403 for 27th Street toward State Fair Park and turn left onto North 27th Street. Turn right onto Whitehead Drive and the Best Western Plus Lincoln Inn & Suites is just ahead.
From: Eastbound I-80. Take Exit 403 for 27th Street toward State Fair Park and turn right onto North 27th Street. Turn right onto Whitehead Drive and the Best Western Plus Lincoln Inn & Suites is just ahead.
From: Omaha. Take the ramp onto I-80 West and take Exit 403 for 27th Street toward State Fair Park. Turn left onto North 27th Street. Turn right onto Whitehead Drive and the Best Western Plus Lincoln Inn & Suites is just ahead.
Best Western Plus Lincoln Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Lincoln Children's Museum
A 23,300-square-foot museum, the Lincoln Children's Museum is a wonderful place for children to explore, learn, play, and have fun.
The "My Town" area features the Super Market, Little Husker Sports, Medical Center, Police Station, Construction Zone and LES the Light Truck, among others.
The Puppet Theater, Performing Arts Stage, and Discovery Gallery are also popular centers in the Lincoln Children's Museum.
Nebraska State Capitol
Housing the Nebraska Legislature and other Nebraska government offices, the capitol is both a U.S. National Historic Landmark, and listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
Begun in 1922, the Nebraska State Capitol is 15 stories tall – making it the tallest and heaviest building in Lincoln.
Designed by Bertram Grosvenor Goodhue, the capitol features tours on the hour, and is open daily until 5 p.m.
University of Nebraska
This land-grant university is listed as a research university by the Carnegie Foundation. Approximately 24,000 students attend both the City Campus and the East Campus to pursue undergraduate and graduate degrees.
The University offers more than 275 programs of study including the College of Engineering and the College of Arts and Sciences.
Since 1962, 85,000 Nebraska Cornhusker fans have filled Memorial Stadium to cheer on the football team and have a great time. Visit the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Visitors Center for more information about the university.
World's Largest Time Capsule
A collection of two buried time capsules create the World's Largest Time Capsule, set in Seward, a sleepy town in eastern Nebraska.
Harold Keith Davisson buried the first time capsule on July 4th in 1975 – containing more than 5,000 items including a new Chevy Vega. This 45-ton vault is scheduled to open on Independence Day 2025.
In 1977, the Guinness Book of World Records solidified the vault as the world’s largest. After some debate with a competing time capsule, Davisson buried a second capsule in 1983.
The time capsule can be found by first visiting the House of Davisson Furniture. It's a short drive from downtown Lincoln.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 8 mile(s) from State Capitol Building, the structure is anchored by a three-story, 437-foot (133 m) square base. This square base houses offices most frequently visited by the public. The second floor (main floor) is home to the Nebraska Supreme Court, the Nebraska Court of Appeals, and the Nebraska Legislature. From the center of the base, a tower rises 362 feet (110 m), crowned by a gold-tiled dome. The finial—The Sower and its pedestal—add an additional 32 feet (9.8 m) to the building’s height. Common measurements list the capitol at 400 feet (120 m), making it the second-tallest U.S statehouse, surpassed only by the 450-foot (140 m) Louisiana State Capitol. As the tower was intended for expansion of the Nebraska State Library, the 17-foot (5.2 m) tower floors were originally designed to include loft-like stacks for book storage. By 1925, with government increasing in size, the State of Nebraska decided to redesign the tower to house offices. Address: 1145 K St. Lincoln, NE68509
- 5.5 mile(s) from Sunken Gardens, built in 1930, the Sunken Gardens was a Depression-era project, built on a former abandoned neighborhood dumpsite. The 1.5 acres were originally donated by the Seacrests, the Faulkners and the Freys -- long time Lincoln families. As a part of a city program helping unemployed men to earn money, E.M. Bair hired crew members to work on this garden. The men worked eight-hour shifts, two days a week for a total of $6.40 per week. Lincoln's Rock Garden (as it was originally called) reflected the popular 1930's trend for rock gardens in progressive communities. Rocks were used for the garden's skeleton and for structures like water fountains and retaining walls at different heights to create terraced levels. Located on S. 27th St.
- 6 mile(s) from Museum of American Speed, founded in 1992 by Speedy Bill and Joyce Smith, the Smith Collection Museum of American Speed is dedicated to preserving, interpreting and displaying physical items significant in racing and automotive history. The federally recognized museum currently encompasses more than 135,000 sq. ft. over three levels. The vast collection results from the Smiths’ personal involvement in racing and hot rodding for more than six decades, and their lifelong passion for collecting and preserving historic automotive artifacts. Millions of hours have been spent, as Bill puts it, turning over rocks and chasing countless leads to assemble a collection of this magnitude. As a result, museum visitors can witness a stunning array of history-making cars, engines, parts, toys and memorabilia. You’ll see countless rare and one-of-a-kind items, all presented in beautiful displays and dioramas that will make you feel like you’ve taken a step back into the past! Address: 599 Oakcreek Dr. Lincoln, NE 68528
- 10 mile(s) from Pioneer Park and Nature Center, 668 acres of tallgrass prairie, woodlands, wetlands and a stream. Since 1963 the Nature Center has served the Lincoln area as an environmental education center and wildlife sanctuary. Eight miles of hiking trails wind through various habitats and take visitors past non-releasable raptor exhibits, as well as bison, elk, and white-tailed deer herds. FamilyTwo interpretive buildings house hands-on and small animal exhibits. The Edna Shield’s natural play area for Children provides a place for kids to dig, build and climb. Prairie, bird, children’s and herb gardens with many labeled specimens are both beautiful and instructive. Programming includes a preschool, nature camps, school hikes, scout badge work, birthday parties, special events and a variety of other classes for all ages. The Nature Center is open 362 days a year. Admission is free, suggested donations $3/person, $5/family or $10/group. Address: 3201 S Coddington Ave. Lincoln, NE 68522
- 4 mile(s) from International Quilt Study, is located on the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's East Campus at 33rd and Holdrege streets. The center houses the world's largest publicly held quilt collection. The more than 4,500 quilts and related ephemera date from the early 1700s to the present and represent more than 25 countries. IQSCM makes its academic home in the Department of Textiles, Merchandising & Fashion Design in the College of Education and Human Sciences. Address: 1523 N 33rd St. Lincoln, NE 68503
- 9.5 mile(s) from Holmes Park & Lake, 112-acre lake located on Antelope Creek within the city of Lincoln, NE. Recreational opportunities at Holmes include fishing, hiking, biking, picnicking, and golfing. This park is managed by the City of Lincoln, NE. Address: 2740 A St. Lincoln, NE 68505
- 4.9 mile(s) from U of N State Museum, known as Elephant Hall, is a natural history museum featuring Nebraska biodiversity, paleontology, and cultural diversity. It was founded in 1871. The museum is located in Morrill Hall on the University of Nebraska-Lincoln City Campus near the corner of 14th and Vine Streets in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States. The museum houses Mueller Planetarium, a hands-on science discovery center, and the world-famous Elephant Hall, where visitors see the world's largest articulated fossil mammoth among the premier collection of fossil elephants. Also featured are interactive paleontology exhibits, a dinosaur gallery, ancient life and evolution exhibits, wildlife dioramas, gems and minerals, American Indian and African exhibits, and a temporary exhibit gallery featuring rotating displays on diverse topics including photography, quilts and fine arts.
- 4 mile(s) from Sheldon Museum of Art, located at 12 & R Streets in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States. on the city campus of the University of Nebraska–Lincoln. The Sheldon houses both the Sheldon Art Association collection (founded in 1888 as the Haydon Art Club), and the University of Nebraska collection, initiated in 1929. Together they comprise more than 12,000 works of art in all media. This comprehensive collection of American art includes prominent holdings of 19th-century landscape and still life, American Impressionism, early Modernism, Geometric abstraction, Abstract Expressionism, Pop art, Lyrical Abstraction, Color Field painting, Minimalism and Contemporary Art. The nationally accredited facility is said, in university promotional literature, to have the world's largest collection of 20th century North American art. The Sheldon presents its art in a building designed by Philip Johnson. In the Sculpture Garden, more than 30 monumental sculptures are exhibited year-round and include works by Gaston Lachaise
- 7 mile(s) from Museum of Roller Skating, roller skating is the shared experience of many through recreation, sport, and business. The National Museum of Roller Skating is committed to enriching people's lives by increasing their understanding and enjoyment of roller skating's past. At the museum, we collect, preserve, and display the history of roller skating. By sponsoring and promoting education and informative exhibits, we hope to bring together everyone associated with roller skating, whether it be through sports, business, or recreation.
- 4 mile(s) from Larsen Tractor Museum, on July 15, 1919 the Nebraska State Legislature established theTractor Law to encourage the manufacture and sale of improved types of tractors. To satisfy the provisions of the law, a tractor testing laboratory was built on the agricultural campus of the University of Nebraska in Lincoln. Nebraska's Tractor Tests established power and performance standards and solved problems in agriculture worldwide. In 1980, tractor testing moved to a new adjacent larger facility and the original tractor test laboratory became recognized as a Historic Landmark by the American Society of Agricultural Engineering. In 1998, the historic test lab became recognized as a museum by the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Board of Regents. Visit the Larsen Tractor Museum to learn how tractor testing and performance data continues to contribute to more successful uses of tractors in agriculture. The museum is named after Lester F. Larsen, Chief Engineer of the Nebraska Tractor Test Laboratory.
- 4 mile(s) from Haymarket District, The Historic Haymarket, the West Haymarket, the Railyard and Pinnacle Bank Arena in downtown Lincoln are filled with boutiques, sidewalk cafes, restaurants and bars. There's always something to do, taste or see in this booming area.
- 7 mile(s) from Gateway Mall, Located at 6100 “O” Street, Lincoln, NE 68505. Phone: 402.464.3196. Hours: Monday - Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. and Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Restaurant & Department Store hours may vary.
- 2 mile(s) from Walmart® Super Center, Chain retailer with a vast selection including groceries, apparel, home goods & electronics.
- 2 block(s) from Cracker Barrel®, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3 block(s) from Arby's®, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2 block(s) from Wendy's®, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Open 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- 3 block(s) from Subway®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- 2 block(s) from DQ® Grill & Chill, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- 6 block(s) from Popeye's®, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 10:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- 1.5 mile(s) from Ruby Tuesday, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- 1.6 mile(s) from Culver's®, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 10:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- 1.6 mile(s) from CiCi's® Pizza, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- 1.8 mile(s) from IHOP®, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Open 24 hours
- 1.6 mile(s) from Fazoli's®, Fast Food, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- 1.7 mile(s) from McDonald's®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Open 24 hours
- 2 mile(s) from daVinci's, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- 2 mile(s) from Valentino's®, Buffet, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- 2 mile(s) from Carlos O'Kelly's, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2 mile(s) from Schlotzsky's®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Best Western Plus Lincoln Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Lincoln. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean